Friday, June 19, 2009

Our Hot Week

This week has been extremely hot, but I was dying to use my new picnic table, so my buddies Luke and Charlie came over to help us break it in.
The babies stayed in the highchairs.
Luke and I swung on the porch. Most people who don't know us think we are brother and sister because we have the same coloring. I definetly look more like his family than my own.
Today, we decided it was too hot to do anything outside, so we headed to the children's museum. I always head straight for the little grocery store.
They had a short story time while we were there, I loved the bean bags, and the story had a little girl with curly red hair in it!
This was our first trip to the museum since Knox started walking.
He was hard to keep up with, but he had a blast.
How did he get up there?
Photobucket

No comments: