Monday, June 15, 2009

Crazy Birthday Weekend!

The crazy birthday weekend began Friday afternoon, at my birthday party. For my 3rd birthday, we had 3 cakes (cookie cake, ice cream cake, and cupcakes).
hI was so excited for my friends to come!
Eating cake with Virginia and Julia.
Lots of friends around the coffee table.
Mommy was very glad that she planned the party for indoors, because during the party a HUGE storm came through and we lost all power. So we had a house full of 3 year olds, Mommies, and baby siblings, and NO LIGHTS. None of us cared though, we still had a blast.
After the party, we headed to a resturant for dinner and stayed at Honey and Pops' house since we had no power. On Saturday, my birthday morning, we all went back to the dark house so I could open my presents. Knox helped me.
Trying on my new princess outfit.
Pammy and Gramps got me a crib for my baby dolls. It was all I could talk about, so on Sunday after church we went back to our dark and hot house, and Daddy put it together. I was his helper and he said he had never seen me wait so patietly for anything.
Daddy did a great job putting it together, I love it so much.
More about the weekend later...
Photobucket

3 comments:

Audrey said...

Do y'all have power yet??

Audrey said...

We never lost power (thankfully!) but Merrill and Douglas haven't had any since the storm and it's not looking good :-/

Thanks for your comment! I'm having a little too much fun with it!

mrchrishill said...

happy birthday bourlands! the pictures look great, sorry we missed it.