Monday, June 08, 2009

Back from the Mountains

We just got back from a great trip to the Smoky Mountains with Pammy, Gramps, Ben, Coco, and Casen. It was so much fun.
On our way up there we took an ice cream break at the outlet mall.
Swimming at the pool, don't tell Mrs. Brittany that I wore my floaties.
Knox and Gramps looking at the gorgeous view from the porch.
Casen didn't seem to like my neck hug so much.
Knox is getting a lot better at his walking. He couldn't quite keep up with Casen though.
Casen and I found a little nook in our mountain house that we liked to hang out in.
We loved the big ball at the Ripley's museum.
Uncle Ben gave me a break from walking.
Strolling the streets of Gatlinburg with Gramps.
Opening my birthday present from Aunt Coco, Uncle Ben, and Casen
Coloring with Coco.
We stopped by Nanny and Pa's house on the way back. Knox loves Pa.
And I love Nanny.
Photobucket

No comments: