Thursday, June 11, 2009

11 Months- Late Once Again!

Mom is late once again taking and posting my 11 month pictures. I will give her a break though, because she has been busy traveling and getting ready for Libby's birthday.
This past month has been one of my best. Between learning to walk and getting my tubes, I am happier than ever. I absolutely love playing with Libby, she can make me laugh so hard, by saying the silliest stuff. I went to my first Parent's day out experience, and I was great! The teachers said I was "one good boy," and the teacher at the nursery where Mommy works out often says I am the best one in there. I can't believe that I have been around for almost a year. It has FLOWN by!
Lots of teeth, even some molars coming in.
My serious face

My sneaky face
Getting hugs from Libby
Thanks for checking on me!

1 comment:

Summer said...

honestly, i've got to get my hands on him--cutest thing ever!!!!!!