Sunday, June 28, 2009

Our Crazy Week and Weekend

We have had a great week, Libby tried her first finger painting experience. Looks more like whole hand painting to me.
A had a little fall and hurt my little head. Uncle Bill had to patch it up for me. I was super brave, and now I am on the mend.
In the mornings, Libby likes to walk Daddy to the back door and then run up to the front window and wave to him in the car.
On Friday we went to "Pump it Up" for Annie's birthday. Libby loved it. Mommy and I couldn't believe how she just hopped right in and started playing.
We turned around and she was all the way up to the top of the huge slide!
Libby is saying "Yes! I am so brave!"
She loves her friend Annie
On Sunday, we went to Incredible Pizza. It was so fun. They have a huge buffet and more games than I have ever seen. I was hard to keep up with, but I loved the food (of course).
Libby loved all the rides.


1 comment:

Summer said...

that waving to blake in the morning thing gets me a little misty...he'll never forget that :)