Sunday, September 21, 2008

Knox's First Trip to Pammy and Gramps House

This weekend, Knox, Mommy and I went to see Pammy and Gramps while Daddy went to the Ryder Cup. We had a GREAT time. On Saturday we went to the Apple Fest. Gramps carried my around, and I got to eat some apple goodies.
Pammy and I made cupcakes for Mommy's birthday. Yum yum!

I love when Knox giggles
Going to see the ducks with Pammy
Mommy tried to get some pictures of us together, but it was too hard.
I showed Knox my favorite spot at P and G's house
What a cutie!
We met Pammy's class at the park after their leaf walk. Her students were so fun to play with.
"One more time, Mommy"
Pammy loved showing us off!
I had so much fun swinging with Pammy's students.
Knox had a great time, Pammy and Gramps could make him smile so big.
Thanks for a great weekend P & G, we miss you already!
Photobucket

3 comments:

Casen and Layla said...

These pictures make us miss you guys even more! Knox's smile is beautiful and Libby showing him out the window couldn't be more precious! We love you all!

Melanie said...

Wow…. She is really enjoying her trip.

Unknown said...

Hey Kelly! The picture I was talking about how Know and Libby resemble each other is the one with the two of them together and someone is holding Knox. Do you see it...or am I crazy?