Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Knox's First 5k!

This weekend, the whole family headed out for the Forrest Spence 5k. I jogged with Mommy in my first race, while Libby played in the moon bounce with Langston and Daddy and Dr. Jeff.
Libby also enjoyed the plethora of post-race snacks.

Mommy and I after the race. Mommy was tired. Not me though, I got a good nap during the race.
After the race, we went to Home Depot. Libby charmed the lady there to give her her own orange apron. She is going to be handy like Gramps. Here she is standing next to our new vanity. Hopefully Mommy will post of some pictures of the new bathroom soon...

4 comments:

Jennie said...

Oh Libby looks so cute in her apron. Do you know about Kids Workshop? Every THD has it the first Saturday of every month and the kids get to build a project like a birdhouse. Last weekend it was football goalpost b/c of THD's sponsorship of College Gameday. Maybe you were there when this was going but wanted to let you know. I think I am gonna take Jack next month for his first time. It is free and the kids really seem to enjoy it!

Caitlyn said...

YAY Kelly!!...great job, a 5K two and a half months after having a baby?? That's amazing! Annie and I almost did that race but then ended up at the Big Scoop downtown instead, oh well...maybe next time!

Langleys Mom said...

You look awesome!! Way to go on the 5K!! You should be very proud...I wish I could be there to run with you. I need all the motivation I can get in that arena.

Summer said...

i feel a little quesy...you just ran a marathon w/ a new baby? and you look perfect after sweating like that...katie holmes has nothin on you!