Monday, September 15, 2008

Knox's first trip to Knoxville

This weekend we all headed to Knoxville. Knox and I got to stay with Uncle Ben, Aunt Coco and Casen while Mommy and Daddy went to the game. Coco loved snuggling with Knox. I had fun playing with Casen's toys. We also got to see Mommy's friend Kelly and her boys, but for some reason we forgot to take pictures there.
He was so nice to share them with me.
After the game we went to Mr. Scooter's house. He and Daddy are law school buddies. I got to play with the bag game at his house.
Mr. Scooter was so nice to let us stay with him. I kept walking around his house saying, "this is so nice." Next time I hope to see Mrs. Stephanie. She was out of town.
I also made some new friends, Lily and Alexis. Their daddy, Andy, is another one of Daddy's law school friends. They were really fun to play with. Here we are after breakfast on Sunday morning.
Knox and I love Knoxville, I hope we get to come back soon.
Photobucket

No comments: