Thursday, October 22, 2009

Updates!

Mom has been a little MIA on the blogging this week. Between MAJOR computer issues and 2 kiddos sick with tummy bugs, things have been a little rough. Here is a picture of me with one of my new buddies, Edward Scrugham. He is Langston's little bro, and he is great. Can't wait until he is older, so I can have more boys to play with!
Last week we made ghost cookies and painted pumpkins with Caroline. So fun!

Dreary weekend, runny noses, stomach bugs, but Libby and I still got a little outside time. She likes for me to be her driver while she chats on the phone.
We were feeling better by Tuesday, so mom took us to the playground after ballet.
Sunshine and fresh air makes everyone feel better!



Photobucket

1 comment:

Casen and Layla said...

glad you're feeling better! love you guys!