Sunday, October 11, 2009

Knox's Dedication

Mommy and Daddy had me dedicated at church this Sunday. Pastor Ben preached an amazing sermon on atonement, and he made the baby dedication so special. I was a really good boy. When they asked my extended family to stand I got really excited when I saw them. I smiled so big at Gramps, Pammy, Honey, Pop pop, and Nana. That's my picture on the big screen behind us!
How special to have so many family members there on my special day. After church they all came over for a yummy brunch.
A family picture to commemorate the day!
Pammy and Gramps gave me my first real Bible with my name on it.
We had such a great time with Pammy and Gramps all weekend. Gramps even got me to sit still long enough to read to me. That is a BIG deal!
Photobucket

3 comments:

mrchrishill said...

great pic on the big screen!

Casen and Layla said...

we love you, eddie!

lindley said...

Sounds like you had a very special dedication, Knox!! Love your picture on the big screen!