Sunday, October 26, 2008

Busy and Fun Weekend!

We had a very busy weekend, but before I talk about it, look how cute Knox looks in his exersaucer!
Saturday morning we went to Julia's birthday party. it was a Blue's clues party, and I had a blast. Julia's cousins were so sweet to me, pulling me in the wagon.
Yummy cake!
A hug for the birthday girl!
Of course, I found the kitchen!

A kiss for Knox!
On Saturday afternoon, we headed to Langston's birthday party. It was so fun! Mr. Joe from Music for Aardvarks led us in songs, and we rocked!
Jamming with Maggie!
The birthday girl!
Knox rocked out too!
Photobucket

2 comments:

Casen and Layla said...

Wow, sounds like you guys had a busy weekend! Knox, love the shades dude!! We miss and love you all!!

Summer said...

look at those lips...i could eat him up!!