Monday, October 06, 2008

3 months!

On Friday, I turned 3 months old. I am getting so big and cute.


My cousin Casen tagged me, so here are 6 things about me...
  1. I am such a happy baby. I pretty much only cry when I am tired or hungry.
  2. I am a great sleeper. Most nights I sleep from 8 until 6 or later.
  3. I love for people to talk to me. That is all you have to do and I will usually smile and laugh.
  4. I am really long and have outgrown almost all my onesies. I have to wear 9 month clothes even though I am only 3 months old.
  5. I have a hilarious bald spot on the back of my head from sleeping on my back.
  6. I am getting bigger and have great head control. I am beginning to like my bumbo and my exersaucer already.

Not too much to know about me yet, but just stay tuned.
Thanks for checking on me,
Knox

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Koob -

I could just eat Knox up! He is precious. Jake is huge too...12 mo. clothes and he's 4 months. Knox needs to teach him how to sleep though. Much love!