Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Super Fun Weekend!

On Friday I went over to Carolines to do crafts.
We are going to be very crafty like Mommy and Kristen.
On Saturday, Mommy taught me how to sing into a fake microphone in the car.
On Sunday, we went to Virginia's 3rd birthday party. "Sundaes on Sunday." I wore my ice cream cone dress and got my face painted with an ice cream cone.
Anne Wilkes and Henry are so fun to play with.
The best part was the ice cream. Uncle Bill and Gigi let me have chocolate AND vanilla, and it was all over me! Thanks for a great party, Merrill!
Photobucket

2 comments:

Casen and Layla said...

can't wait to see you guys! Libby, you'll have to put on concert for us with your microphone! love you!

Summer said...

LOVE the fake mic--you need to teach her some backstreet! are those dilly dots paints?