Sunday, August 03, 2008

One Month Old!

#1 for one month old, and a little smile.
Libby said Mommy and Daddy made her pose for these monthly pictures too!





Well, now that I am one month old, Libby has decided to let me narrate the blog sometimes. My first month of life has been pretty good so far. I have gotten to meet lots of my family, and they all love me and tell me how big I am and how much I look like Daddy. Big Sister Libby is constantly kissing me, hugging me and wanting to hold me. I am a really good eater and sleeper. I do fuss some, but most of the time it is just because I am hungry or tired. Mommy thinks that I have been smiling a little here and there, she can't wait until I smile and laugh all the time. Mommy and Libby tote me everywhere and make me sleep in my carrier. Enjoy it while it lasts!

2 comments:

mrchrishill said...

It looks like your mommy has gotten more savy putting photoshopped numbers on your clothes instead of pinning cutout numbers on you each month. Well done.

Although it was entertaining to think of an infant hanging out around the house with random numbers on their clothes.

I still think you should do this with Blake each year.

lindley said...

Super cute--can't believe how big he is now! So glad to see you today and to hear how things are going!