Wednesday, July 23, 2008

On Our Own

Well, sadly Pammy had to head back to Salem to see Gramps, and after a great weekend with my cousin Abby, it is just me, Knox and Mommy during the day. We really miss Pammy, but Mommy says she will be back before you know it. On Monday, Mommy tried to put me and Knox in the double jogger for a walk, but after all the work of getting us loaded up and out the door, she could hardly push it because the tires were all flat. I think it will be fun to have a strolling buddy once we get it fixed.
I like to open the presents that people send for Knox. I always want to put them on even though they are too small. This onesie actually fit me though.
I love to hold Knox's hand. It is so small and soft.
Are you sure we are related?
Photobucket

1 comment:

Patty Sisk said...

Kelly, just thought I would let you know how much I enjoy keeping up with you and your family, including your mom and dad. Your children are precious. It is just amazing how much Knox (love that name) looks like daddy.