Saturday, July 26, 2008

Knox's Nursery

Here are some pictures of Knox's nursery. It wasn't quite finished before he was born, but it is now. Mommy made the dust ruffle and she used the bumper pad from my bed and just changed the ties. She also painted his initials on some canvases. Since I am still in my crib, they had to get another one for Knox. They were so excited when they found this BEAUTIFUL sleigh crib at a garage sale for a great bargain!
Daddy and Pops painted the room a fun, bright green. It makes the room so sunny. I love to play in his room while Mommy feeds him.
The theme of the room is trucks!
Here are the curtains Mommy made.
She also repainted my changing table to match his room.
Photobucket

1 comment:

EBW said...

so cute!! and i see you posted at 6:17am!?...feeding, maybe??