Monday, June 30, 2008

My Special Morning with Mommy!

Since Baby Brother is coming this week, Mommy wanted to take me out for a special morning with just the 2 of us. Her friend Beth suggested that we go paint pottery together. That was a great idea and we had so much fun!
I love Mommy
We painted a cup and saucer. Mommy let me paint the saucer all by myself, and she painted the cup. She painted "Libby and Mommy" and today's date, so that we could always remember our special day together.
After painting, we went to a cute little store that has fun toys like this piano.
Then we went to Wendy's for chicken and frosty's! I made a mess but I kept telling her "this is so good."
Photobucket

3 comments:

Cary said...

Hi Kelly - y'all look great! Hope everything with baby #2 goes well!
Cary

Summer said...

What a sweet day! Can't wait to meet baby boy!!!

EBW said...

so glad this turned out to be a fun day!! i might have to do the same w/d! looking forward to meeting baby boy!