Thursday, June 12, 2008

Happy Birthday to ME!

Today I am 2 years old! Mommy and Daddy can hardly believe it. This year has flown by and I have changed so much! This time last year I couldn't walk or talk, and now I am all over the place, and I talk non-stop. My new favorite things are my new kitchen, my baby dolls (pam, paula, don and larry), and counting things. I am pretty good at it thanks to Daddy, but I do forget 4 sometimes. I am sure that this next year will bring lots of changes, especially with Baby Brother coming soon, but I am excited! Here is a little slide show with some highlights from my second year of life. Thanks for keeping up with me this year!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Summer said...

So fun seeing how she's changed since a yr ago...she's just adorable and I enjoy getting to watch her grow!!!