Thursday, August 25, 2011

More from Salem...

 While we were in Salem, Blake and I got away for a short little vacation.  We went to the beautiful French Lick Resort and stayed at the West Baden Springs hotel.  This was the view from our indoor balcony.  Such a beautiful place...
 One of the highlights of the trip was Blake getting to play the amazing Pete Dye course!
 
We enjoyed great food, golfing, and spas. 
 We couldn't leave without checking out Larry Bird's house, it is for sale if you are looking to moving to Indiana.

 Back at the ranch... Knox continued to stalk gramps...  Here they are in the workshop.
 Taking measurements I guess...
 The shirt says, "Grandpa's Right Hand Man."
 Gramps helped Libby and Knox build a super cool birdhouse



Thank goodness, Pammy was there too, for some reason she is not in many of the pictures...

2 comments:

Laura Matthews said...

I can't believe y'all were in French Lick...I'm very familiar with this place because of my job! Crazy.

Jeff Scrugham said...

I am loving the pics of Knox and gramps. They are a pretty cute pair!