Sunday, August 22, 2010

BOSTON!!!!



This week, Mommy and I took a trip to Boston to see our friends Lauren, Langston, Edward, and Dr. Jeff. They are living there for the year while Dr. Jeff does his fellowship for Radiology. This was my first time on the airplane and I was soooo excited!
On the plane I colored and watched movies. I was really good and not scared at all. If you were wondering about Mommy, she didn't seem scared at all to me...
We arrived to fabulous weather in Boston. Sunny, low humidity, breezy, a big relief from the weather at home. Langston and I were so excited to see each other. We had some popcicles on the front stoop of there 4 story town house. It was so nice.
Walking the streets of Charlestown, Mass.
Our second day in Bean town, we took the T to Newbury street so Mom and Lala could do some shopping. The skipped over the Chanel and Louis Vuitton stores and hit Filene's Basement and H and M! Two of Mommy's fave discount stores.
After a yum lunch, we walked through the Public Gardens and Boston Common, we also enjoyed some Italian ice.


Langston and Baby Teddy, fell asleep in their stroller, but not me. I wanted to wade in the Frog Pond. It was very refreshing...
On Friday, we went to the aquarium. We got to see sharks and sting rays.
Afterwards, Mommy bought us matching pink pinguins to remember our special trip. We both named them Lilly.
For dinner we had Italian in the North End. We had to put on our sweaters to walk home, because it was a bit chilly.
Edward, aka "baby Teddy" didn't seem to mind the walk home.
Mommy and Lala had tons of fun together!
Dr. Jeff took us for ice cream after dinner. Yum Yum!

Our last day in Boston we drove around Cambridge.
Langston and I checked out our future college, Havard.
We had such a wonderful time with our friends, The Scrughams. Thanks for hosting us and showing us such a great time. We are going to miss you all so much this year!

4 comments:

Summer said...

what a fun trip!! so fun that l and l are such big buddies!! is "havard" how you say harvard with a southern drawl? i like it!

Ella and Virgil Payne said...

I am so glad that y'all got to visit with the Scrughams! I can't wait to go to Boston soon too! However, I did want to let you know that I will be attending HaRvard and not Havard, like Libby and Langston. Maybe they should look into Yell. ;)

Anderson Payne

Langleys Mom said...

Great pictures! What a fun trip and glad you got some good shopping in too!

Casen and Layla said...

Langston is grown up! Looks like Libby wants to move to Boston!