Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Family, Fireworks, and Fun on the Fourth!

For the 4th of July we got to go to the Lake with our wonderful Wade cousins. It was so much fun. We ate wonderful food, played in the lake, and even had fireworks. It was a great time! The Bill Bourlands even came over to play and eat meals with us.
Ring Around the Rosie with the beautiful Wade girls!
Honey and Pop pop with their precious grandbabies!
The Blake Bourlands
Knox didn't like swimming as much as me.
Reading the paper with "uncle" Richard
My first sparkler!
A flag cake for Knox's birthday
Knox can't wait until Hudson Blake gets a little older, so he can play with him.Waving to my fans before I jump in the water!

Abby and I enjoyed going fast in the boat!
I insisted that Parker do my ponytails.
Riding the waverunner with Daddy
Swimming with the big kids
The Whole family after a wonderful fireworks show!
Kisses from Bev, the best hostess in the world! Thanks for a wonderful Fourth!
Photobucket

No comments: