Saturday, May 09, 2009

10 Months and a Week

My slacker Mom has been a bit tardy taking my 10 month pictures, but here they are. Not a lot has changed in the last month. I am napping better and getting closer to walking. The big news is that after 7 ear infections since Christmas, I am getting tubes in my ears on Wednesday. Mom is a little nervous, but everyone keeps telling her it is no big deal. We would appreciate your prayers for that though. Thanks for checking in on me. This year is flying by!


Photobucket

3 comments:

lindley said...

Charlie says--Of course my Mommy will be praying, but don't worry Knox, buddy, you will soon be good to go!! Let's play as soon as I feel better!

Sarah said...

Praying for Knox! By the way...Emily got tubes last year and it was THE BEST thing for her. No more ear infections to date!!!

Casen and Layla said...

we love you knox and can't wait to see you soon!