Tuesday, March 03, 2009

8 Months!

I can't believe that I am 8 months old today. That sounds really old! Not a lot has changed since last month. I haven't worked out the crawling situation, and it makes me really mad. I am eating table foods and I really like them. I am pulling up and standing. I have discovered that things fall when I drop or throw them, so I try to do that all the time. My current favorite toy is my leapfrog table. I also love to watch Libby sing, dance, and run around. Thanks for checking in on me.



I really am just the cutest boy around, and humble too!

4 comments:

Casen and Layla said...

love you knox! quit growing so fast!
Casen

EBW said...

Oh my GOSH he's SO cute!!! Adorable pics! Happy 8 mos. bday!:)

Unknown said...

His humility is refreshing! Happy 8 months Knox!

Langleys Mom said...

Knox is definitely Langley's boyfriend, so you better keep all those other girlies away from him! :) Langley has a leapfrog table too and it is her favorite right now. You're right, they would be best pals!