Thursday, January 08, 2009

6 Months!

Well it has been an interesting month. Mommy and Daddy are pretty tired, between 2 new teeth, an ear infection, a bad cold and cough, and reflux, I have not been sleeping very well. I think I am finally starting to feel better, but the sleeping hasn't improved too much. Other than that, things are pretty good. I love to sit up and play with toys. I am eating lots of baby food, and even some puffs. I am back on the charts for height at 95 % and still big in weight and head as well. I got lots of new clothes for Christmas, but I better wear them soon, because I will be too big for them soon. Probably my favorite thing to do is watch Libby. I think she is so funny. Christmas was fun, especially the wrapping paper. I can't believe that I am 6 months old. Time is flying!



Photobucket

4 comments:

Carrie said...

We are right there with y'all. 2 new teeth and still a little of schedule from the holidays. Hopefully we'll all get some rest soon!

Sarah said...

No teeth for Jake, but reflux for sure....probably b/c he eats too much! Knox is precious! Hope all is well Koob.

lindley said...

Gotta get our boys together---since Knox is so advanced and is sitting so well!! He are Charlie will be best buds!

Casen and Layla said...

wassup knox!!! casen