Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Bye Bye Aardvarks, We'll See You Again Next Time...

Knox and I had so much fun at Music for Aardvarks this semester. We made lots of new friends, and learned lots of new songs.
Here I am at the end of the class waiting for Mr. Joe to give me a stamp.
I love playing the drums during freestyle instrument time.
Our friend Brooke LOVED Knox! So did everyone! She tried to play the drums on his belly.
Knox loved Aardvarks almost as much as me. It was fun to watch him go from a tiny baby who didn't even get out of his carrier, to being a big boy sitting up and playing with the bells, shakers, sticks, and instruments. I don't think he cried once in 13 classes.
I love playing with the scarves during dance time!
While Mommy was putting Knox in his seat, I decided I should be the driver. I am so sneaky! Thanks for a great semester, Mr. Joe, we had a blast. and thanks Pammy and Gramps!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Casen and Layla said...

can you teach me to play the drums, libby? Merry Christmas!!

Love, Casen