Tuesday, May 13, 2008

23 Months!

Well, only a month to go until I am 2, and just a few weeks after that I will be getting a baby brother. Mommy and Daddy are trying to enjoy these last few weeks of having an only child. They are teaching me so much, and I am like a little sponge. I know my shapes pretty well, I am getting better at counting, and I even know some of my letters (must be all that wheel of fortune that I watch). My favorite activity is still singing. Mommy and Daddy just laugh and laugh at me as I sing in the back seat of the car or along with Dora. Eating is still a battle. If it were up to me I would just eat hamburger buns all day and night, but Mommy and Daddy won't let me. Here is a picture of me going to the mall the other day. I wanted to carry my purse like mommy. Everyone stopped me to tell me how cute I was.
Photobucket

No comments: