Wednesday, March 12, 2008

21 Months!I am 21 months old today and growing like a weed! Mommy and Daddy think I am so funny. I am trying to say everything, but I still get frustrated when no one understands me. I have started saying a few phrases. My favorites are "I got you," I love (fill in the blank)," and something about wanting milk, but it sounds more like buj a buh. I have gotten really good at please and thank you, and covering my mouth when I cough. I love being outside when it is warm, so much so that I throw huge fits when it is time to come inside again. I love to look for the train, airplanes, and dogs. Mommy and Daddy keep trying to prepare me for my baby brother, but all I want to do is look at Mommy's belly and pat and kiss it when they talk about him. Here are some pictures of me playing with truck/wagon. I love to ride and pull it.

No comments: