Wednesday, February 13, 2008

2o Months!Trying on Daddy's tie
Wearing funny glasses at Jaden's party

Happy 20 month birthday to me! Time is just flying and I keep on growing and changing. Some of my favorite words this month are please, thank you, and mom thinks it is sooooooo cute when I say bless you when I hear someone sneeze. I can say pretty much whatever you ask me to, and I am starting to see things that I know and call them by name. Especially Choo Choos, balls (pronounced bawl), cookies, Dora, and of course pictures of me "bibby." My hair gets longer and more curly and unruly everyday, but everyone thinks it is so cute. I love playing with my friends and I love dancing. I am so excited about being a big sister in about 4 months. I better live it up as an only child while I can!

No comments: