Tuesday, November 13, 2007

17 months old! Thanks for the Minnie Mouse Janet! I love to hold it, hug it and try to feed it!
My pal Hill came for a visit this weekend! We played at the playground together. Here we are giving each other some love.

Can you believe that I am 17 months old TODAY! I am really growing and changing. Mommy and Daddy LOVE that if they ask me to go get something, I can go get it now. Especially the remote control and the phone. (They are so lazy). I love to open and close EVERYTHING! I also love stuffed animals and baby dolls, and I love carrying purses and pushing my dolls in strollers. This week I reached a MAJOR milestone. I didn't cry when Mommy left me at church on Sunday and at school on Monday. It made Mommy feel really good. I am saying a few more words. "Night night", "Oh yeah", and "More" are some of my faves. Mommy has even heard please and thank you a couple of times. At music class and storytime I like to try to do the gestures with the songs. Sometimes Mommy and Daddy think that I have reached the terrible 2's a little early because I can throw a really good tantrum when you take away something that I want to hold. Even then though, they feel very blessed to have a precious daughter like me.

No comments: