Tuesday, April 17, 2007







Double Digits!
On Friday I turned 10 months old. I have really started changing a lot. I love to move around the room using my special version of crawling and scooting. I love to pull up, stand, and walk holding on to furniture. My hair is growing longer and getting more wavy. It is actually pretty unruly most of the time. I love to giggle and say dada and baba and sometimes I even make some mama sounds, but it is usually when I am crying. I love being around other babies, and I love being outside. Life is good!

2 comments:

Knittingknutty said...

Hey Libbysmom!!! I have a redheaded libby too. Except she just turned three. Actually I have three red heads, all girls. Your baby is way tooooo cute. She looks like she has a ton of personality.I just wanted to drop in and say hi!!

Laura Matthews said...

Hey there! She is really on the move! I can't remember how I found out about your blog...but, it is so fun reading about Libby's life and developmental milestones. Hopefully we'll see y'all around the 'hood this week...the weather is supposd to be nice. Oh, and we have a blog, too:

www.thematthews.typepad.com